William Wolff Cemetery

William Wolff Cemetery was brought into existence in 1879 by the congregation of Temple Beth Israel when it was realized that the old Hebrew site was filled.  A new, larger plot was drawn out, and the plot was bought from the city of Macon by Mr. William Wolff. (he in turn handed over the deed to the Temple)   There are several beautiful monuments in this cemetery, as can be seen in the photographs below.


Larger map version:  jpeg


Wolff Mausoleum

Dannenberg Mausoleum
 
W. Wolff Cemetery #1

W. Wolff Cemetery #2



Rose Hill Cemetery   •   1071 Riverside Drive   •   Macon, GA   •   (478) 751-9119